CIVT is committed to providing the highest quality education in natural medicine for animals drawing on the expertise and knowledge of leading veterinarians and educators across the world.
The College of Integrative Veterinary Therapies (CIVT) is an international college with students and faculty from over 48 countries and is a Registered Training Organisation regulated by the Australian Government.
Our College offers accredited and non-accredited tertiary education.
- 10640NAT-Graduate Diploma of Veterinary Acupuncture
- 10639NAT-Graduate Diploma of Veterinary Chinese Herbal Medicine
- 10684NAT-Graduate Diploma of Veterinary Western Herbal Medicine
- Certification Veterinary Acupuncture
- Certification Veterinary Western Herbal Medicine
- Certification Veterinary Chinese Herbal Medicine
- All courses
Studying with us means you will be able to:
- Gain access to world class education with the support of expert teachers from around the globe.
- Gain Certificates or other qualifications in your area of interest without attending campus.
- Be at the leading edge of the emerging field of integrative animal healthcare.
- Reinvigorate and broaden your professional interests and career.
- Confidently and competently advise on effective, evidence based treatment options for animals.
- Professionally and safely integrate natural medicine for animal health.
- Network with other professionals.
- Contact your College from anywhere in the world by email, phone, fax, chat or skype with one single point of contact.
- Become a Member of this global College with a common vision towards integrating natural medicine into mainstream animal health.
- Apply the fundamentals of natural medicine to your own needs so that you are better able to care for others.