Financial Reporting - A Blueprint for Vets & Practice Managers - Webinar
Provided by MBL Seminars Ltd
About the course
This webinar will take a practical approach to using information from the practice Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet to create a number of business tools and management reports for practice owners and managers.
It will demonstrate how to use financial reports to control costs, prepare and monitor annual budgets, optimise profit and review the contribution to profit made by each individual practice from its professional products and services, individual practice premises and by separate service and/or client categories.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Income and expenditure trends
- The Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) which have the greatest impact on practice profit
- Balance sheet and working capital trends to identify operational or other policy opportunities to improve performance
- How to identify the contribution made by separate veterinary premises and client and/or service categories such as primary care or referral services
- How to create a 'Year 1' budget to define a number of SMART financial objectives
- How to create a monthly or quarterly performance monitoring report to monitor variances from budget and identify specific operational policies to get 'back on track'
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed on Wednesday 25th October 2017 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.