About the course
A series of 5 videos with Sally Turner.
***The cost of this course also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!**
Ophthalmology is one of the few disciplines where much of the pathology can be visualised, but only if you know how to look for it and what you are looking for. This 5 part course will start with a refresher of the ophthalmic examination, including tips on how to get the most from the ophthalmic exam in general practice, and how to fully assess the retina. The course will then cover the common ophthalmic presentations of the red eye and KCS, how to diagnose and treat them most effectively.
Topics to be covered include:
- -Top tips for your ophthalmic exam
- -Update on inherited ocular disease
- -The red eye- an overview from front to back
- -The retina- what is normal and what is not
- -Keratoconjunctivitis sicca – which drugs should we be using and why