About the course
This two-day practical course will give you the opportunity to perform a variety of aural, ocular and oral surgeries increasing your skills, knowledge and giving you the confidence to perform these procedures in your clinic.
Ocular Adnexal Surgery
Day 1 will include simple and more complicated eyelid mass removals, entropion surgery, cherry eye, scrolled cartilage correction, enucleation and exenteration.
Aural and Oral Surgery
Day 2 will cover TECA/LBO, VBO, rostral mandibulectomy and salivary mucocoeles.
By the end of this course you should have an understanding of:
• Surgical options for more complicated eyelid masses
• How to assess and treat entropion
• How to treat cherry eye and scrolled third eyelid cartilage
• Perform enucleations
• Applications of TECA vs VBO
• Basic oncological principles of rostral mandibular masses
• Diagnosis and treatment of salivary mococoeles
Speakers: Ben Blacklock & Kelly Blacklock