About the course
Tutored by Nathalie Wissink-Argilaga Lic.Vet GPCert(ExAP) CertAVP(ZooMed) MRCVS
and Sarah Pellett BSc(Hons) MA VetMB CertAVP(ZooMed) MRCVSCanine & Feline
Reptiles in General Practice
This course explores the following topics:
- Module 1: Reptile identification and husbandry
- Module 2: Handling and examination
- Module 3: Diagnostics and supportive care
- Module 4: Anaesthesia and surgery
- Module 5: Diseases
- Module 6: Case studies for reptile clinical care
- Module 7: Final MCQ exam to gain your CPD certificate
Vet CPD: Reptiles in General Practice with Sarah Pellett and Nathalie Wissink-Argilaga
Vet CPD Online Tutored Courses take approximately 8 hours to complete and can be completed at your own pace and at any time over the course’s 3-week period.
There are downloadable course notes and clinical cases to work through, plus – what makes our courses unique – a busy clinical forum where questions and answers are posted and where delegates have access to the instructor for the duration of the course.
This always generates some lively discussions and the idea that no one should leave a course with any unanswered questions.
At the end of the course there is a final exam plus a Certificate of Completion for your CPD records.