Gut instinct, rash diagnosis, Is it worth a second look with a logical problem orientated approach?
About the course
Speaker: Kate Murphy
Fees: BSAVA Member £246.00 Inc VAT
Non Member £369.00 Inc VAT
This course will aim to cover a logical approach to problem solving medical cases and making rational treatment choices. Top tips will be shared and then there will be a focus on putting into practice what we have discussed with plenty of case material to be discussed in small groups and as a whole.
- Improve confidence in the problem-solving approach to medicine
- Improve identification of patient’s problems and how to decide which are most important
- Assist with creating practical differential diagnostic lists
- Rationalise which diagnostic tests to run and how to decision make when finances are a concern
- Deciding which treatments to use and how to assess the success of the strategy