About the course
Jonathan Pycock MRCVS, James Crabtree MRCVS, Monica Morganti MRCVS,
& Tullis Matson (Stallion AI Services)
- Routine follicle and uterine evaluation: when to breed the mare
- Examination of mares at various stages of the cycle by delegates
- All aspects of semen collection & latest techniques in semen processing
- Pregnancy diagnosis, management of twins and dealing with problem mares
- Examination, treatment & uterine endoscopy of problem mares
- Overview of Embryo Transfer and the Transported Embryo Service
- Stallion and mare cases
- Complications of late pregnancy with an update on placentitis
- Assessment of semen quality
- Examination of late pregnancy mares by delegates
- Handling of semen samples to maximise pregnancy rates
Delegates are encouraged to bring along their own case studies for discussion.
The course caters to a variety of experiences, however, we advise a minimum of two years practice before attending this course.
Price includes accommodation, refreshments and course materials.