About the course
This 1-Day attendance CPD, provides an in depth view of the personal and professional skills for delivering First Class Veterinary Client Care Every Time.
This is not just another day course on Client Care for Veterinary Receptionists, Support Staff and Practice Managers. It is about making a real world difference to the client experience, where you will achieve ownership of approaches that work back in practice. The outcome for each attendee will be clear, and concise practical ideas on how to drive forward client service in practice against the tide of market competition, and proven approaches to ensure success. This course will enable you to excel at client service and handle those tricky situations in practice in a confident and professional manner.
Veterinary Receptionists are such an integral part of the practice team, and as front of house staff, and the interface between Veterinary Surgeons, Practice Nurses and the Client, we at Innovet-CPD, fully support and honour the importance of your role. Come join us for a fun, practical and informative day in a relaxed learning environment (No Role Play).
Including Regionally inspired 2 course lunch and all day refreshments, course workbook and CPD accredited certificate of attendance worth 7 points.
Speaker: Michelle Smith RVN
Unit 1: Client Service Defined
- The 10 Steps to Effective Veterinary Client Care Programme.
- How do Clients Define Quality?
- How do Clients Assess Veterinary Service?
- Valuing the Client and Responding to Individual Clients and Matching their Needs.
Unit 2: Make Your First Impressions Count
- Those First Few Seconds
- Management of the Waiting Room
- A Lasting Impression
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Unit 3: Professional Under Pressure
- Dealing with Difficult Clients and Situations
- Queue Management
- Stress Management
- Handling Complaints Effectively and Client Service Solution