About the course
Resilience is the capacity to maintain personal control and robust attitudes in the face of challenging events and behaviours.
It’s the ability to remain flexible, adaptable and energetic, to deal with challenges head on, to bounce back from failure and to develop a controlled, proactive and positive attitude and response to other people, the environment and events we are exposed to.
This one-day workshop explores the influences, techniques and approaches that help individuals develop and sustain personal control and resilience at work.
The emphasis is on coping with pressure, prevention of stress and individuals taking responsibility for themselves to approach challenge in a resilient, proactive and sustainable way.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- What resilience is and why it’s important for everyone and every practice
- How to spot the signs of stress, burnout and compassion fatigue in yourself and others
- How to prevent others from draining your resilience
- Tools and techniques to build your own personal resilience and thrive in your life and your career
- The importance of and how to develop a resilient workplace
BVA Members early bird rate* - £195
BVA Members standard rate - £235
Non BVA Member rate*- £395