This online lecture is the first in a two-part series and takes a detailed look at minimizing stress for cats in practice.
- An understanding of the importance of reducing stress for cats in veterinary practice.
- An understanding of social behavior and communication in cats.
- An understanding of fear, anxiety, and aggression in cats.
- Knowledge of how to help reduce stress for cats in practice.
- The confidence to implement changes in practice in order to help reduce stress in feline patients.
Linda Ryan DipAvn (medical) VTS (oncology) KPA-CTP RVN