This online lecture is the first in a two part series and takes a detailed look at minimising stress for cats in practice.
- An understanding of the importance of reducing stress for cats in veterinary practice.
- An understanding of social behaviour and communication in cats.
- An understanding of fear, anxiety and aggression in cats.
- Knowledge of how to help reduce stress for cats in practice.
- The confidence to implement changes in practice in order to help reduce stress in feline patients.
Linda Ryan DipAvn (medical) VTS (oncology) KPA-CTP RVN
For more information see www.VetNurseOnline.co.uk