0960A Everything You Need to Know about Anaesthetic Challenges in Small Animal Practice
Provided by CPD Solutions Ltd
About the course
Do you ever get stressed with an anaesthetised patient? On this course we’ll update your practical tips and advice for how to manage when everything threatens to go wrong. Develop a structured and low stress approach to difficult cases and learn how to deal with intra-operative challenges effectively and calmly. You’ll leave with more confidence and enhanced decision-making skills to use with your patients.
What you’ll learn:
- How to plan pre-operatively
- How to treat your very painful patients before, during and after surgery
- Trauma - where to start and what to do
- How to deal with mortality and anaesthesia; when and why?
- Feline anaesthesia - what do you need to know?
- Common intra-operative problems and how to deal with them
- An update on cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation
- Which fluid to use and when
Course Tutor: Carl Bradbrook BVSc CertVA DipECVAA MRCVS