This bite size lecture is one of our veterinary nursing courses. It explores leadership qualities and the ability to lead in veterinary practice.
On completion of the course, the learner will be able to understand :
- The Importance of Synergy, Effectiveness and Efficiency within the Veterinary Team environment
- What it takes to deliver exceptional leadership in a veterinary environment
- The Difference between Management and Leadership
- What qualities make an Exceptional Leader?
- The Essentials of Creating strategy
- The role of communication
Victoria Field VN,IOC,IHHTP,CiPD Cert.TP
For more information see www.VetNurseOnline.co.uk