About the course
On many farms the stock bull is often presumed to be fertile. However, experience shows that a significant number of bulls are sub/infertile which is costing your clients time and money.
Aspects of Bull Fertility covered include:
- Physical Examination
- Semen Collection ( AV and Electro-ejaculation)
- Semen Evaluation
Our Bull Breeding Soundness Examination Courses are delivered over one day and include an opportunity for large animal veterinarians to examine bulls on farm and get the opportunity to practice semen collection. This on-farm environment gives a relaxed training atmosphere.
Our bull workshop covers anatomy, physiology, physical examination, semen collection (Electro-ejaculation) delivered over one day. Includes an opportunity to examine bulls on farm and get the opportunity to practice semen collection.
- Small groups allowing for maximum hands on experience
- Over 100 bulls on site for testing
- Opportunities for each attendee to electro-ejaculate a bull
- A bull certification template is supplied which is recognised by buyers. No need to purchase certificates.
Course Cost £450.00 exc VAT