About the course
This course is tailored specifically for anyone who handles frozen semen including vets, vet nurses, laboratory technicians and stud staff.
A practical, hands on course designed to cover thawing frozen semen through to insemination.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Safe handling of frozen semen.
- Correct tools for the job.
- Understanding health papers and legislation.
- Handling straws and storage tanks.
- Troubleshooting and what to do when it goes wrong.
On completing the course you will be confident and knowledgeable handling frozen semen.
The course includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.