A series of nine videos with Martha Cannon and Abby Caine covering the value of ultrasound in investigating feline abdominal diseases.
This video series is aimed at improving your feline abdominal ultrasound skills and illustrating how ultrasound can prove invaluable in the investigation of cats with abdominal disease. Lectures focusing on common feline diseases of the target organs are followed by lectures on ultrasound techniques for imaging those organs and short ultrasound demonstrations.
Topics covered include:
- Liver and Kidneys
- Case-based presentations covering aspects of feline liver and biliary tract disease and acute kidney disease including nephrolithiasis and ureteric obstruction (“big kidney little kidney syndrome”) and renal lymphosarcoma.
- Practical ultrasound of the liver and kidneys
- How to take ultrasound-guided fine needle aspirated and bile aspirates
- The Pancreas and The Gastrointestinal Tract
- Case-based presentations covering common diseases such as pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, diffuse small intestinal lymphosarcoma and gastrointestinal obstructions.
- Practical ultrasound of the pancreas and gastrointestinal tract