About the course
The International Society of Feline Medicine will be in the stunningly beautiful Croatian town of Cavtat, just outside of Dubrovnik, for its 2019 European Feline Congress.
This will be our 18th annual congress, which over the years has evolved into a much-loved and well-respected event on the international CPD calendar. For 2019 we will be offering another first-class scientific programme covering the latest findings in feline infectious diseases. We are delighted to be welcoming six expert speakers in this field:
- Mike Lappin DVM PhD (Parasitology) DACVIM (Internal Medicine)
Professor of Infectious Disease in the Department of Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University, USA
- Richard Malik DVSc DipVetAn MVetClinStud PhD FACVSc FASM MASID
Centre for Veterinary Education, University of Sydney, Australia
- Jane Sykes BVSc PhD DACVIM
Professor of Small Animal Medicine, University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, USA
- Séverine Tasker BSc BVSc(Hons) PhD DSAM DipECVIM FHEA MRCVS
Chief Medical Officer, Linnaeus Group, UK
- Francesca Mancianti DVM PhD DipEVPS
Professor of Veterinary Parasitology, Department of Veterinary Science, University of Pisa, Italy
- Donato Traversa DVM, PhD, DipEVPC, EBVS® European Veterinary Specialist in Parasitology
Professor of Veterinary Parasitology and Animal Parasitic Diseases, University of Teramo, Italy
In addition there will be three masterclasses and several sponsor-led symposia.