About the course
This day is designed for anyone wishing to increase the depth of their gastroenterology knowledge.
Special guest speaker for the day is Professor Kenny Simpson from Cornell University, USA.
We will also be joined by;
Dr Nick Bexfield, Director of Small Animal Medical Services, University of Cambridge
Dr Penny Watson, Senior Lecturer in Small Animal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, University of Cambridge
Gastroenterology Day Schedule:
- Canine pancreatitis (Watson)
- Hepatic microvascular dysplasia and porto- systemic shunts (Bexfield)
- Re-thinking HGE: acute haemorrhagic diarrhoea syndrome (Simpson)
- Managing chronic enteropathies I: Food First (Simpson)
- Managing chronic enteropathies II: Antimicrobials and Immunosuppression (Simpson)
- Practical session: Interactive gastrointestinal case discussion (Simpson)
Friday 12thJuly 2019 9.30am to 5pm.
The cost for this 1-day course will be £250 (+VAT)