About the course
A five-video series with Frances Downing and Becky Robinson giving a refresher on anaesthesia.
Feeling stuck in a rut with your anaesthetic protocols? Unsure how to get the most from your new monitoring equipment? You are not alone! This video series is designed to give you the knowledge to more confidently manage the more difficult cases requiring anaesthesia that come through the practice doors.
- Management of abdominal emergencies and polytrauma patients requiring sedation and anaesthesia
- Feline anaesthesia: how to deal with old and grumpy cats!
- Management of brachycephalic dogs needing general anaesthesia or sedation
- Monitoring - what the numbers mean and how to get the most from your machine!
- An update on cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation