About the course
As veterinary staff, we know that effective relationships with our clients are central to the success of our business and good health outcomes for our patients. A significant amount of our job satisfaction also stems from working with people on a daily basis. However there are times when our interactions with clients can feel extremely frustrating and full of conflict.
This 1-Day attendance CPD, provides an in depth view of the personal and professional skills for delivering First Class Veterinary Client Care Every Time and balancing client satisfaction with your own wellbeing
This is not just another day course on Client Care for Veterinary Receptionists, Support Staff, Nurses and Practice Managers. It is about making a real world difference to the client experience, where you will achieve ownership of approaches that work back in practice. The outcome for each attendee will be clear and concise practical ideas on how to drive forward client service in practice against the tide of market competition, and proven approaches to ensure success. This course will enable you to excel at client service and handle those tricky situations in practice in a confident and professional manner.
Come join us for a fun, practical and informative day in a relaxed learning environment (No Role Play).
Unit 1: Client Service Defined
- The 10 Steps to Effective Veterinary Client Care Programme.
- How do Clients Define Quality?
- How do Clients Assess Veterinary Service?
- Valuing the Client and Responding to Individual Clients and Matching their Needs.
Unit 2: Make Your First Impressions Count
- Those First Few Seconds
- Management of the Waiting Room
- A Lasting Impression
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Unit 3: Professional Under Pressure
- Dealing with Difficult Clients and Situations
- Queue and Stress Management
- Wellbeing and Compassion Fatigue
- Handling Complaints Effectively and Client Service Solutions
Katie McCaul RVN DIP Naturopath
£189 pp. Early Bird Discount:(Expires 12thApril 2019)
Full Price after Discount £253pp.
(Subject to availability of limited spaces)