About the course
We would be delighted if you could join Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists at our Nurses' Congress on Saturday 14th September. Delegates will have the opportunity to enjoy a day of nursing talks, along with a long lunch break to spend visiting Monkey World.
The conference will include:
- 9am - Congress Registration at The Watering Hole
- 9:30 - 10:30 - Blood Transfusion (tiltle to be confirmed) - Katie Peates BSc (Hons) RVN - Medicine Nurse
- 10:30 - Breakfast
- 11:00 - Physiotherapy talk (title to be confirmed) - Danae Charalambous MRCVS, Resident of the European College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- 12:00 - 'Common Heart Disease of Cats and Dogs and Their Nursing Considerations' - Leah Henshall RVN, Cardiology Nurse
- 12:45 - Lunch & Time to look around the park
- 15:00 - Anaesthesia/analgesia talk (tiltle to be confirmed) - Ricardo Felisberto MRCVS, Anaesthesia Intern
- 16:00 - Monkey World Talk by one of Monkey Worlds Education Officers
- 16:45pm - Congress closes and the park shuts at 17:00
Date: Saturday 14th September 2019
Venue: Monkey World, Longthorns, Wareham BH20 6HH
Time: 09:00 - 16:45
Places for the conference are limited, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Rose Scott on 01425 485615 or email@example.com