About the course
Initial impressions matter – this course will help you to establish an effective approach to all of your small animal neurology cases. We’ll look at commonly encountered presentations and ask and answer some key questions that will help you to optimise your approach and get the best outcomes with your neurology patients in your practice.
What you’ll learn:
- The golden rules of neurology
- Getting the essentials of your neurological examination
- Facial paralysis, dropped and tight jaw
- Blindness – eye or brain?
- Abnormal pupil size – is it the big or the small one?
- Ataxia – where should I look?
- Vestibular disorders – is it the brain or the ear?
- Abnormal mentation and behaviour
- A logical and effective approach to all of your neurology patients
Course Tutor: Laurent Garosi DVM DipECVN MRCVS