About the course
NEW FOR 2019
A two-day series of lectures and practical sessions aiming to cover the essentials of feline dentistry. Feline dentistry poses certain unique problems and pathologies. Dedicated courses are rare, especially with the availability of specimens to practise techniques.
A dedicated wet-lab, complete with modern dental units and radiography (from iM3), video displays and superb lecture facilities.
Numbers will be limited to ensure 1:1 training, your own specimens and minimal sharing of equipment – combined with a tutor who consistently rates “Excellent” on our feedback forms; means that this is a course not to be missed.
Skulls will be used for radiographic positioning before perfecting your dental techniques in the wet-lab.
- Familiarise yourself with feline dental anatomy, oral examination and charting
- Develop your dental radiographic skills to allow you to more accurately diagnose dental pathologies
- Be able to identify and manage cases with periodontal disease, tooth resorption, chronic gingivostomatitis, oro-facial pain syndrome, oral tumours and facial trauma
- Understand the when, why and why not's of crown amputations
- Develop dentistry in your clinic from a business perspective, engaging clients in the importance and techniques of home care
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments throughout each day and buffet lunches will be provided.
If you would to book this course or find out more please contact us on 01793 759159 or email [email protected]