This is A series of six videos with Isuru Gajanayake covering small animal gastrointestinal disease.
Are you fed up with diarrhoea? Frustrated by regurgitation? Don’t know which diet to feed for IBD?
Gastrointestinal signs, such as vomiting, diarrhoea, weight loss and inappetence are a very common reason for veterinary visits, but these conditions can still be very frustrating to manage. In this video series, case-based material is used to discuss the diagnostic approach to common gut disorders seen in general practice. The treatment plan for these cases is also discussed, with a particular focus on nutrition. Suitable for both experienced practitioners and those who want to improve their knowledge of gastroenterology.
Topics covered include:
- Investigation of chronic enteropathies – including use of newly available diagnostics
- Management of chronic enteropathies – using dietary and medical therapy
- Causes and management of regurgitation
- Nutritional approach to food intolerances
- Management of pancreatitis in dogs and cats
***The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!