Discussing therapeutic options for dogs with allergic skin disease, looking at proactive and reactive options to manage pruritus, expectations of therapy and priorities when finances are tight all within one hour of CPD. Topics will include:
- Is there still a place for daily prednisolone?
- Oclacitinib, Ciclosporin or Lokivetmab, which should I reach for?
- Why do dermatologists love hydrocortisone spray?
- My patients are still itchy?
- Selecting the best candidates for immunotherapy
BVetMed CertAVP(VD) PGCertVPS MRCVS
Siân graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in London and is an advanced practitioner in dermatology. She is on the committee of the BVDSG (British Veterinary Dermatology Study Group) and a member of the ESVD (European Society of Veterinary Dermatology).
Siân enjoys all areas of dermatology, particularly the challenge of tailoring long term management plans for patients with allergic skin diseases. She also has a keen interest in ear disease.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
7.45 - 8.00 - pm
Registration with refreshments and biscuits
- To register attendees for CPD
8.00 – 9.00pm
An hour of discussion on the various topics around allergic skin disease in dogs and practical tips which can be used in practice.
9.00 – 9.30pm
A behind the scenes tour of the Paragon centre and its facilities
- To meet members of our team
- To showcase our facilities and equipment
- To demonstrate the benefits of our client care.
Refreshments and biscuits will be provided. Hungry attendees can bring their own sandwiches, or eat beforehand.
Certificates of Attendance of 1 hour of CPD will be available for your records to download from within your members account within 48 hours following the event.