About the course
NEW FOR 2019
A one-day course suitable for qualified veterinary nurses in general practice and referral centres – learn how 'FAST' ultrasound scanning can help you triage and support your emergency and critical patient by becoming adept at POCUS (Point of Care Ultrasound), AFAST™ and TFAST™.
This course would also be suitable for candidates working towards an NCert in ECC.
- Learn how to rapidly triage the emergency patient using ultrasound – and save lives!
- Emergency assessment of the acute abdomen – with confidence
- Quick and safe evaluation of the dyspnoeic dog and cat
- Is this cardiac or respiratory? – In seconds!
- Rapidly identify abdominal fluid/ internal bleeding/ pleural effusion/ pneumothorax/ pulmonary oedema
- Interactive, case-based approach to real emergencies and critical patients
This highly practical scanning course will help you triage those emergency patients that come in when the vet is already busy.
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
If you would like to book this course or find out more please contact us on 01793 759159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.