This is a five-part lecture series with vet and parasite-expert Ian Wright.
The disease risks posed by parasites to cats, dogs and their owners is rapidly evolving. Here in the UK, the risk to pets and owners comes both from endemic parasites extending their distribution and prevalence, as well as the possible entry of exotic parasites and their vectors from the continent.
Topics to be covered include:
- Endemic parasitic diseases and their expanding distribution
- Risk of emerging parasitic diseases from abroad and associated disease syndromes
- Treatment and prevention of common emerging parasitic diseases
- Early recognition of exotic diseases in the travelling pet
- Parasitic control for pets travelling abroad or being imported into UK
**The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!