This is a series of six videos with Rachel Perry on practical dentistry.
Dentistry is a very important part of practice life, from a time and income perspective, as well as in terms of general animal welfare, yet it is often the discipline practitioners like the least. This series of videos on practical dentistry aims to significantly improve your practical dentistry skills as well as reignite your enthusiasm.
Topics covered include:
- Clinical indications for extractions, including reviewing relevant alternatives
- Review of relevant dental and oral anatomy
- The principles involved in closed and open (surgical) extraction techniques
- The benefits and risks of/and practise regional anaesthesia (dental nerve blocks)
- Review of surgical principles of mucogingivoperiostealflap creation
- How to avoid extraction complications
- How to retrieve root tips
***The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!