About the course
This course is aimed at veterinary surgeons with an interest in routine health and fertility work. The majority of the course is practical and by the end of the day the participant will have the skills to carry out pregnancy diagnosis and bovine infertility examinations using ultrasound.
- Introductory classroom theory session with images of key stages of pregnancy and infertility diagnoses discussed
- Morning and afternoon practical scanning sessions with small group tuition
- Examples of cows at all stages of pregnancy to 28 days post-insemination available
- Examples of the main causes of infertility available for examination
- Technical advice on choice of scanners to suit practice needs
The course starts at 10.00am and will finish around 4.30pm.
SAC Consulting Veterinary Services
- Colin Mason BVM&S BSc Cert CHP MRCVS
Nithsdale Veterinary Surgeons, Thornhill
- Peter Hastings BVMS MRCVS
- Lynda Dunbar BVSc MRVCS