This CPD course is suitable for Veterinary Nurses, Vets, or those already working in the field of companion animal behaviour who wish to set up, design and develop puppy socialisation events. It also looks at offering basic behaviour advice to owners.
Course aims: To provide the learner with the skills and knowledge necessary to confidently run successful puppy socialisation events & develop behaviour counselling skills.
In this full day course delegates will look at:
- Designing new or reviewing existing puppy socialisation events
- Preventing problems from developing during classes
- Typical behaviour problems encountered & advice to clients
- Developing counselling skills
- Case studies
- When to refer to a professional
The cost of this event includes course notes, refreshments, lunch and a certificate for CPD purposes.