About the course
Dermatology - From Nose to Tail, From Claws to Ears
A series of six videos with Andrea Volk DVM MRCVS Dr.med.vet. MVetMed DipECVD European Specialist in Veterinary Dermatology.
The course provides a structured, problem-based approach to a dermatological workup of common presentations in general practice of the canine and feline patient.
At the end of the course, you should feel comfortable to start dermatological investigations for the most common presentations and be confident discussing pros and cons of certain procedures with the owner, as well as guiding their expectations with regards to results and time involvement.
Topics covered include:
- Management of an allergic cat
- Approach to onychodystrophy
- Ear disease – comparing canine and feline patients
- Itchy Westie – not all are allergic
- Ulcerations – what do I do now?
- How to take dermatology surface samples; getting the best out of your microscope
**The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!