About the course
The driving force behind the course is the commercial availability of the one-step-thaw bovine embryos. These can be put into cows relatively quickly without the need for expensive specialist equipment. This offers a real opportunity for practicing cattle vets to become involved in embryo transfer without having to sacrifice everyday routine work or spend a fortune on equipment.
- Recipient management and examination, including ultrasound.
- Embryo storage, handling and thawing demonstration.
- Epidurals, recalling, implanting.
- Demonstrations and practice of technique on post mortem tracts and live cows
- Repeat breeder treatment and results
- Legislation and records
- Synchronization and post-implant alternatives
- Materials, costs and charges