About the course
Is your surgery interested in purchasing a CT scanner? Not sure if it would work for you? Why not come along to one of our CT seminar days, being held at our purpose built CT Training and Maintenance facility in Gloucester.
There are three distinct ‘threads’ in our CT seminars:
Introduction to CT
- An overview of everything you need to know about owning and using a CT scanner
- Practical guidance on getting started – Location, Power, Training etc
- Financial viability – setting up and running costs & Income projections.
- Pacs and integration into and or setting up a digital network
- Seminar Suitable for Practice Owners and managers
CT in a Modern Veterinary Clinical Practice
- Explore what’s possible
- Hands on use of CT, operating workstation to achieve different views and reporting options
- Handling images including Pacs and digital networking
- Seminar for Practice Owners and those Vets considering using CT
CT – The Business Perspective
- An insight into financial planning for CT including customized advice
- Seminar Suitable for Practice Owners and practice business managers
All seminars allow ample time for questions from the floor and “One on One” discussions to cover delegates specific questions. Each day is limited to 10 delegates and will be about 8 to 9 hours, with coffee breaks. Lunch will be supplied.
- David Fisher, Brentknoll Vets
- Peter Cockett, Peter Cockett RPA
- Braemar Finance
- Andrew Holloway, Goddard Vet Group, will be leading the practical session
To book please call or email on the details below.