About the course
This 5 day course is held annually at the Dept. of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge.
The course is designed for aspiring certificate candidates/advanced practitioners or for anyone wishing to increase the depth of their small animal medical knowledge.
Each year we continue our emphasis on case based & interactive teaching.
The course runs Monday to Friday (inclusive) 9.30am to 5pm. The 5 day course is very reasonably priced at only £832.50 +VAT (£999).
Day delegate places are also available at a cost of £250 +VAT per day.
- MONDAY 2ND JULY: DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING & MEDICINE
- TUESDAY 3RD JULY: FELINE NEUROLOGY & MEDICINE
- WEDNESDAY 4TH JULY: DIABETES MELLITUS & CARDIOLOGY
- THURSDAY 5TH JULY: ENDOCRINOLOGY
- FRIDAY 6TH JULY: ONCOLOGY & MEDICINE