About the course
Chronic renal failure and FLUTD.
A series of 6 videos with Martha Cannon
This series will provide a practical approach to the investigation and management of cats presenting with chronic kidney disease, lower urinary tract disease or urethral obstruction. It will provide practitioners with an overview of recent advances in our understanding of these very common conditions, and use case examples to illustrate how this new information can readily be applied in a first opinion practice setting.
Topics to be covered in the series include:
- Diagnostic tests – their uses and limitations
- A practical approach to the treatment of CRF
- Identifying and managing the consequence of CRF to slow down progression of the disease
- A practical approach to the investigation of cats presenting with “cystitis”
- Idiopathic Lower Urinary Tract Disease- what can we do?
- Managing urethral obstruction
***The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!