About the course
Older cats probably form a significant part of your caseload. Their owners are aware that more can often be done for their much loved pets, and can be very demanding. Make sure you’re right up to date with current thinking on diagnosis and management of common conditions in geriatric cats and make the most of this key area of your practice.
What you’ll learn:
- Common diseases of the older cat: current approaches
- Chronic Kidney Disease – early intervention slows progression
- Arthritis – effective treatment options
- Hyperthyroidism – new developments
- Senior Wellness and Preventive Healthcare
- Hypertension – bringing blood pressure measurement into your practice
- Blood pressure, urinalysis, blood tests – what can you learn from the results?
- Nutrition for older cats
- Current Vaccination Guidelines for older cats
Course Tutor: Martha Cannon BA VetMB DSAM(fel) MRCVS