This seminar is presented by one of the UK's leading providers of website and internet marketing solutions for professional service firms.
What You Will Learn
Website Best Practice - What are Professional Service Firms doing with their Websites?
- Why staff profiles are so important
- The importance of up-to-date legal content
- Podcasting and online video
- Online document assembly/self-service
- Why spend money on a content management system
- An introduction to Pay Per Click adverts, email newsletters
Search Engine Optimisation - Effective Strategies
- Keyword research - how to do it
- National v geographic keywords
- On page optimisation - the four key things
- Inbound links - some myths exploded
Social Media - How can it fit into Your Marketing Plan?
- The do's and the don'ts and how to get your staff to engage
- LinkedIn - how to use it and get the best from any time spent
- Twitter - what is a tweet anyone and why should a professional service firm bother?
- Facebook - what are the risks and rewards?
- Blogging - is there any point? If so, what is it? What do I say and where do I say it?
- YouTube - surely not? I work in a professional service firm not an advertising agency!
Email Newsletters to help Cross Sell Services - "Hello, I'm still here!!"
- Why email newsletters are the most cost effective prospect/client communication strategy
- What makes a good newsletter
- The importance of "clean" email lists
- The frequency of email newsletters
- How to deal with complaints
- The cost effectiveness of email v print newsletters
Website Performance with Google Analytics - Understanding how your website is performing
- How to setup Google Analytics and what are the key metrics you should be tracking
- What is "average" for a professional service firm's website in terms of statistics
- How to set up "Goals"
- Tracking how people find your website