Values are the lifeblood of organisations but often employees are not even sure what they are.
Presented by Gavin Scott whose previous feedback includes 'challenged my thought process' and 'very motivating' this course will help you to see the tangible benefits that a values programme can bring. When values become an integral part of an organisation's DNA then the output will result in increased employee engagement, improved market share, a shared sense of purpose and ultimately an impact on the bottom line.
If you want to ensure that your company values are easy for all to see and are lived and breathed by your workforce everyday then this course will furnish you with a host of ideas.
What You Will Learn
The course will cover the following:
- The importance of having a clear purpose in an organisation which is fully aligned with the core values of the business
- What the 5 steps to success are when it comes to identifying what your values look and feel like in practice
- How to drive consistency with the core values so that they become part of the day to day running of the business
- How to demonstrate how a value can be brought to life using a simple, fun and effective high energy exercise
- How to articulate what it means to 'live the values', both in business and your personal life and how this drives performance improvement and employee engagement
- How to measure behavioural attributes to varying levels, in a way which is supportive of a successful performance management framework
- Gain a better understanding of what your values mean in practice in terms of attitude and behaviour, using recent case studies to bring to life
- Review how your organisation recruits against its core values and consider what approaches can be taken to improve this process
- Discuss how to drive consistency with the values so that they become part of the day to day operational activities
- Be able to consider a plan that will help people to connect with 'What you are all about' in order to drive a culture that is 'in sync' with your values