Some people love chairing meetings, but most people find it tedious and even unpleasant.
Unfortunately some organisations are defined by a meetings culture, so this is often a necessary skill for day-to-day business life.
The course is aimed at anyone who has to speak in or chair meetings regularly.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How to prepare for a meeting
- Setting ground rules for participants
- Keeping everyone on track and following the agenda
- Essential interpersonal behaviours for meeting chairs
- What to do after the meeting
- The session will involve three practical meeting exercises