We all have the same 24 hours in every day but where some people appear to glide through with all their tasks neatly in order, leaving work on time and rarely seeming flustered, others feel as if they're constantly juggling and racing to keep up.
Feeling out of control can be exhausting so this course will explore the common problems when it comes to managing your time and identify a range of practical and pragmatic solutions.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- How to exercise control where you have it and let go of other areas
- How to identify where your time is currently going
- How to set meaningful long and short term goals and action plans
- A range of prioritisation and organisational tips and techniques
- Appropriate ways to give feedback to persistent offenders and say 'no' to tasks
- Methods for making meetings more focused and effective
- How to deal with your procrastination tendencies
- What your time is really worth
- A healthier approach to your work/ life balance