The consultation process - ensuring both sides understand
Provided by British Veterinary Association
About the course
Virtually everything we do as a veterinary team starts with a consultation. Why are some members of the team much better at consultations than others – bringing clients with them, creating turnover, and at the same time exhibiting less stress?
The day will be spent working in small groups in a fun and safe environment. Christine and Geoff will be accompanied by professional simulated clients who will bring a sense of reality to the day and will provide you with direct feedback, to help you develop the skills to carry out more effective and efficient interactions with clients.
Please note there is a maximum of 20 places available on this course.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- The key skills to create a more effective and efficient consultation
- That everybody can improve their communication skills
- The importance of exploring clients’ concerns and needs
- How to improve rates of concordance and compliance
- That everybody is different and the skills need to be adapted to suit particular sets of circumstances