The new Practice Standards Scheme - ECC and client services
Provided by British Veterinary Association
About the course
The RCVS Practice Standard Scheme Awards were launched in November 2015. They focus on the impact of actions, behaviours and outcomes of the work undertaken within the practice.
This course aims to help practices achieve the Practice Standard Scheme (PSS) awards in Client Service, and Emergency and Critical Care Service.
During the course we will explore how you can use the Practice Standards Scheme as a framework to engage team members in improving your practice for the benefit of the practice team, clients and patients.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- How the PSS Awards and Modules work
- How to put systems of work and behaviours into place
- How to get the whole practice team involved in the Client Service Award
- How to create protocols and procedures to work within your clinics
- How to disseminate information and education within your clinic