About the course
Building a dynamic sustainable farm practice requires new approaches. The successful practice of the future will need to build other income streams beyond traditional reactive work. The focus of this course is to outline future challenges and, through group work, develop solutions for you to practically implement in your own businesses.
In addition to this the importance of incorporating “Good Pharmacy” into your business to maximise economic returns will be explored, alongside the critical role vets have in AMR and the communication tools that can be used to promote responsible use on farm.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- An understanding of the key drivers to developing a progressive, sustainable farm practice
- How to investigate Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) for your own business
- Pricing structures fit for the future
- How good pharmacy control builds into an efficient business
- An understanding of the Veterinary Medicines Legislation