About the course
Learn a logical approach with challenging cases and make better use of your time in the consult room. We’ll cover the common problems you’ll face in practice, including the chronic unstable diabetic cat, the chronically snotty cat, and the chronic vomiting at with particular focus on how you can diagnose and manage these conditions effectively.
What you’ll learn:
- Develop a problem-orientated approach and become a more mindful and efficient feline
- Switch from the mindset of ‘What to do first? What to do next?’ to ‘Why are we doing this? Will it
help?’ to maximise the power of the diagnostic pound!
- Practice how to use your new problem-orientated approach in your work in order to obtain
better clinical outcomes.
- Your treatment options for chronic rhinitis cases
- Your treatment options for chronic vomiting cases
Course Tutor: Elise Robertson BS BVetMed MACVSc(Feline) DipABVP(Feline) AFHEA MRCVS