About the course
On Wednesday 4th April, SAMSoc welcomes you to join us for our Spring pre-BSAVA meeting.
This meeting is a fantastic opportunity to meet other like minded veterinarians Our meeting will run from 9 am to 5pm and is located in Hall 8b at the ICC in Birmingham. Topics will include Aspergillosis (Mellora Sharman), Leishmaniasis (Paolo Silverstrini), eCG interpretations (Mike Martin) and Joe Bartges will be joining us from the USA to talk to us about canine and feline urolithiasis.
Please look out for details of our Case Report Competition – opening soon.
The Small Animal Medicine Society (SAMSoc) is a group for veterinary surgeons with an interest in small animal internal medicine. Our members include first-opinion vets, veterinary students and RCVS, American and European-boarded Specialists in Small Animal Internal Medicine. SAMSoc aims to provide:
- A forum for the exchange of knowledge and understanding of canine and feline medical conditions
- High-quality, affordable, bi-annual CPD in all aspects of small animal medicine (Spring and Autumn)
- A platform for the presentation of interesting cases through the Case Report Competitions
- Support for those interested in collaborating in clinical research and further education
- £500 Annual Travel Scholarship competition (members only)