A series of five videos with Rob Foale looking at urinary tract diseases, their diagnosis and treatments.
***The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!
Managing urinary tract disease can sometimes be a frustrating challenge in general practice because it is a vast subject area. It is important to ensure that a logical approach is taken to the diagnosis and treatment of all conditions in this body system to maximise the chances of a successful outcome. This series uses case examples to illustrate points whenever possible and covers all aspects of both upper and lower urinary tract disease.
Topics covered include:
- Why is my patient azotaemic?
- Recognition and treatment of acute kidney injury
- Are diets the only answer to chronic renal failure?
- Getting crystaluria right!
- The approach to haematuria – where is the bleeding coming from?
- FLUTD – where are we now?
- Diagnosis and management of both upper and lower urinary tract tumours