About the course
This course looks at what good leadership consists of, and the skills that are required.
It will help highlight the key steps required to demonstrate good leadership, and the order in which to practise them.
The course will take you on a personal journey to help you understand what makes people think that you are a good leader.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- What people focus on in their leaders
- A framework for leadership – where do you start?
- How to change how you think – increasing resilience for you and others
- How to translate words into action – key behaviours that drive good leadership
- How to create a list of realistic action steps that will strengthen you as a leader