About the course
This one-day, case-based course will bring you up to date with recent therapeutic developments in companion animal medicine and dermatology. It will also help you make sense of the bewildering variety of ectoparasite control products on the market.
The course will explore the emergence of, and therapeutic options for, a range of UK diseases of increasing importance, including Angiostrongylosis. We will also cover diseases that may be associated with the growth of the Pet Travel Scheme such as Leishmaniosis, Babesiosis and Ehlichiosis.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- Effective techniques for 21st century ectoparasite control
- How to recognise and treat some novel UK diseases
- How to make the most of recent therapeutic advances in dermatology, cardiology, oncology and endocrinology
- How to be confident in recognising the indications for new treatments
- How to be confident in prescribing new treatment options