About the course
This course is aimed at the recent graduate or mixed practitioner looking to improve their equine dentistry skills.
The course will cover how to undertake a thorough oral examination focusing on recognition of detailed pathology, routine prophylaxis and also a brief introduction on what treatment options are available for more complex dental problems that may be encountered.
Please note there is a maximum of 20 places available on this course.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- Anatomy and pathology of the equine dentition
- How to complete a thorough oral examination
- How to perform routine dental prophylaxis
- Treatment options for more complex dental problems
- Legislation in relation to EDTs