About the course
This one-day, case-based course will introduce bovine fertility to those starting in this area. It will cover accurate diagnosis of pregnancy and will include; stages of pregnancy, identifying multiple embryos and pregnancy complications. It will also incorporate how to use the routine visit to its full potential by treating the cow as an individual.
Problem fertility will be discussed using case studies. These will cover how to utilise all aspects of the cows history, full clinical examination and ultrasound findings to accurately interpret their reproductive status so you can design tailored treatment regimes. Case studies will also be used for accurate identification of the repeat breeder status and subsequent suitable treatment.
Please note there is a maximum of 20 places available on this course.
The five key things delegates will learn from this course are:
- Ultrasound features of the twin pregnancy
- An insight into foetal sexing of the Bovine Embryo
- How to identify individual conditions within the problem Breeder Cow
- How to diagnose the common causes of the non-cycling cow with appropriate treatments
- How to evaluate treatment choices specific to the infertile cow