About the course
Develop your clinical skills on this one day, specialist lead CPD event.
With a packed agenda of interactive CPD, focussed on the topic of toxicology this inclusive programme is open to vets and vet nurses working in both daytime practice or emergency and critical care. Featuring current topics, such as pets and human drugs, you'll definitely learn something new from this exciting and interactive day.
The keynote speaker for the day is Tobias Grave TA GP Cert (SAP) DACVECC DECVECC MRCVS, American, European and RCVS-recognised Specialist in Emergency and Critical Care.
A guest lecture will be given by William Peel BVSc MRCVS, from our sponsor TVM UK Animal Health.
The agenda includes:
- Approach to the poisoned patient
- "My dog ate rat poison!" - what should you do?
- Nephrotoxicity - how do I diagnose and what can I do?
- When pets take human drugs
- What's new in toxicology
- Interactive case study
- £75+VAT per person for partner practices and Vets Now staff
- £150+VAT per person for non-partner practices
As well as 6 hours of CPD the price includes tea & coffee on arrival, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.